At Highmark Homes, we’re with you every step of the way. When you build one of our standard homes, this is how the process works:
- Select the home that’s right for you from our range of standard designs. We’ll help you make sure you’ve considered everything, from site size to material selection.
- Review our proposal for your chosen standard home design, and place a holding deposit.
- We’ll undertake a soil report, site survey and energy report of your titled land to make sure everything is in order and ready to go.
- We’ll finalise the plans, go through them with you and get your approval to proceed.
- Now it’s time to visit our Colour Selection Centre where one of our stylists will help you choose the colours, fixtures and finishes which will bring your new home to life.
- We’ll work with you to finalise the contract.
- And now we build! You’ll meet the site manager who will provide regular updates and conduct tours as construction progresses.
- Handover. We’ll present you with the keys to your new home and take you on a tour.Of course if you have any follow-up questions, we’re here to help.
We are also experts at customised builds - ask one of our friendly sales consultants for more information
Based in Melbourne’s west and southeast, we bring the value of long experience and local contacts to each project. We understand the conditions and the culture of where we build, with a network of trusted local suppliers who share our dedication to creating quality homes for these areas