What an opportunity for first home buyers.
With the release of the $15,000 HomeBuilder stimulus package. Regional Victoria First Home buyers can receive $35,000 and Metro Melbourne First Home Buyers can receive $25,000 off their new home when this incentive is added to the Victorian Regional First Home Buyers Grant of $20,000.
That’s up to $35,000 towards your first home!
Highmark Home’s Higher Quality, Lower Priced homes are full of all the desirable features you want in your new home, so you can move in comfortably knowing your home is ready to live in. Highmark homes long list of inclusions are highlighted by…
- Stone benchtops to kitchen
- LED Downlights throughout
- Tiled shower bases
- Central heating
Highmark Homes keen pricing means you can afford your first home more easily than ever and we can assist with finding Finance as well.
So you’d better hurry, enquiry has already increased enormously, and remember there’s limited time to access this incentive. So act now to avoid being left out of the queue.
Contact a Highmark Homes Representative now and see how we can build your beautiful first home for less and give you all the details of the amazing opportunity.
MORE ABOUT THE HOMEBUILDER STIMULUS PACKAGE
On the 4th of June 2020 the Prime Minister Scott Morrison and Senior Federal Government Cabinet Members announced the new HomeBuilder stimulus package.
Key Points of The HomeBuilder Package are:
- This HomeBuilder $15,000 package is available now.
- The maximum value of an eligible new home building contract is $750,000 including the land.
- Building Contracts must be signed by the 31st March 2021 to qualify.
- Building must commence within 6 months of Contract Signing
- Eligibility Criteria Applies – occupiers must meet the income thresholds applicable under the First Home Loan Deposit Scheme – such as an income of up to $125,000 for singles and up to $200,000 for couples.
- The Grant will be administered via the Victorian State Revenue Office.
- This HomeBuilder Grant is available in addition to the Victorian First Home Owners Grant for Regional Victoria (FHOG) of $20,000 and Melbourne Metro of $10,000 to those those who qualify.
This information is considered general advice only. You should seek or consult your financial advisor or similar for further information. $35,000 consists of $15,000 HomeBuilder Federal Grant and $20,000 Victorian Regional First Home Buyers Grant and $25,000 consists of $15,000 HomeBuilder Federal Grant and $10,000 Melbourne Metro First Home Buyers Grant. Both subject to eligibility criteria.