Term and Conditions
FREE COLORBOND® STEEL ROOF UPGRADE PROMOTION – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
*Terms and Conditions apply.
- The promoter is Highmark Homes Pty Ltd ABN 87 153 951 618, 6/15 Eucumbene Drive, Ravenhall VIC 3023.
- This promotion is valid for Victorian residents who enter into a building contract with the Highmark Homes to build a new home in the state of Victoria.
- Participants must select offer and pay an initial $3,500.00 deposit and complete the sales process in accordance with the standard terms provided by Highmark Homes between 1st January 2020 and 31st December 2020.
- This promotion is for a participant to elect to upgrade to a roof made from COLORBOND® steel.
- This promotion is only valid for Highmark Homes Standard Design Range with Highmark Homes Complete Living Inclusion Package only. It is not valid for Custom Builds or Easy Living Inclusion Package.
- This promotion cannot be used with any other running promotion.
- Upgrade is to a standard COLORBOND® steel roof. Not valid for COLORBOND® steel Matt.
- This promotion can be withdrawn at any time by Highmark Homes.
- This promotion is not changeable or redeemable for cash.
- COLORBOND® steel is a registered trade mark of BlueScope Steel Limited, ABN 16 000 011 058. This promotion is administered by Highmark Homes and not BlueScope Steel Limited. To the maximum extent permitted by law, BlueScope Steel Limited is not responsible for the administration of this promotion and you should direct any questions regarding this promotion to Highmark Homes.