Term and Conditions
EASTER HAMPER GIVEAWAY
- The promoter is: Highmark Homes PTY Ltd whose registered office is in Ravenhall, VIC.
- The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 16-100 years or over except employees of Highmark Homes and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via [http://www.facebook.com/HighmarkHomes/]
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- Closing date for entry will be Monday 15th April, 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: Tuesday 16th April, 2019.
[at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.][as a result of a popular vote conducted via social media sites as measured and recorded and verified by Promoter and or its agents].
[by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter].
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [Australia].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [AUS] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Some additional Terms and Conditions which you might wish to include if relevant:
- Highmark Homes will judge the competition and decide on the winner each week, which will be picked at random from all complete entries via Facebook.
- Highmark Homes’ decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- Highmark Homes shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Highmark Homes also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
Whilst every endeavour has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information published on this website, Highmark Homes does not provide any guarantees regarding the accuracy of the contents presented in this website. Intending purchasers should independently inspect products to ascertain its relevance to their needs and should consult independent financial and legal advisors prior to entering into a contract of sale. All images and drawings published on this website are for illustrative purposes only and may not represent standard products. Subject to any terms or conditions implied by law and which cannot be excluded, Highmark Homes accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, cost or expense (whether direct or indirect) suffered or incurred by you as a result of or in connection with your use of this website or any linked website or your reliance on any information published on or accessed through this website.
LINKS TO EXTERNAL WEBSITES
Links from this website to other websites beyond the control of Highmark Homes are provided purely for the convenience of the user. These links do not represent any official endorsement or approval of any such website, product, organization or service. Highmark Homes is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any such website.
PHOTOGRAPHY & ILLUSTRATIONS
All images used are for illustrative purposes only and are artist’s impressions. Facade images may show items such as entry doors, window sizing and placement may vary between house types and sizes. Refer to floor plan brochures or working drawings for specific detail. Images may also depict upgrade options including lights, entry door and flat profile roof tiles (available at an additional cost). Some images may also depict features not supplied by Highmark Homes including landscaping, pools, water features, window furnishings, fireplaces, wall furnishes and finishes, cladding, in built joinery, decorative lighting, décor and furniture.